In the world of brands, we have taken the effort to introduce Paisley Design which is said to represent elite social status in society. We have introduced Paisley Design in our widely popular range of handcrafted parasol umbrellas. If referred to as per the online textile glossary, paisley design is a pattern to half of the T’ai Chi symbol (similar to mango). Indian craftsmen see the opportunity to bring the best of this design through our Handmade Paisley Design Umbrella range. The intricate design requires days’ effort before it stands out in any setting. Customers across the world have taken time out to notice this beautiful piece of art and experience its beauty through Auffbeat.
Decorative Garden Parasol Umbrella with Paisley Design Embroidery (Pink)
- Material: Cotton, Embroidery, Thread, Metal Frame, Sequins like Mirror
- Colour: Multi-Colour Embroidery on Pink Colour Base
- Design: Paisley Embroidery
- Usage: Perfect for wedding decorations, House-warming parties or any other event. You can also use it in your garden as a sunshade or as a patio umbrella to make it look more beautiful.
- Waterproof: No
- Dimensions: Height 91 Inch approx with the pole (The Pole is in two parts one is 46″ inches approx and another one is 45″ inches approx, they Joint together for height adjustment) and Diameter 70 Inch approx (When Open)
- Weight: 3.75 Kg including poles
- Box Contains: 1 Pcs Umbrella with Pole
- Country of Origin: India
Availability: Out of stock