Handmade Copper Bottles
Best Printed Copper Water Bottles Online
It has been proven that drinking water from a copper bottle has numerous health benefits. Copper is not only good for the digestive tract, but it is also good for the heart. In Ayurveda medicine, water stored in a copper vessel (known as “tamra jal”) is thought to help balance the three doshas in your body.
The printed copper bottles and glasses from Auffbeat are adorned with beautiful handmade designs. These copper bottles online have the appearance of a copper bottle utensil. Copper is required for the formation of new cells, which helps to replenish the top layers of your skin and keep it looking young and healthy. The copper bottle from Auffbeat is made of pure copper and has Ayurveda health benefits infused in it. The best copper bottles, by definition, corrodes when exposed to air and water. Water stored in copper bottles online becomes naturally alkaline, which aids in the pH balance of your body. These copper bottles online can be easily transformed into wonderful gift items for Rakhi, Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, and Birthdays. It has been printed by hand and is of exceptional quality.
Health benefits of Copper Bottles
Did you know that drinking water in copper bottles helps in balancing the toxicity levels of the better and is a great remedy/cure to stay healthy.
- Drinking water stored in a copper travel bottle or other copper vessel has incredible health benefits and is widely recommended by health professionals.
- Copper is a trace mineral that is essential for human health.
- We have UV filters and RO purifiers to purify water; however, storing water in metal containers may appear archaic and unnecessary.
How to choose the best copper water bottles for daily use?
Water stored in a copper vessel overnight and consumed the next morning has numerous health benefits. Here are some copper bottle alternatives for you to consider.
- Water purification elements: Copper is a natural water purifier, so the inside of your copper water bottle should be pure copper rather than copper-lined. There are several copper water purification elements available that helps to kill water-borne pathogens. It can help remove and prevent bacteria and protozoa from entering your water and being consumed.
- Size of the bottle: The size is critical, and you must select the size that best meets your requirements. However, there is something you should keep an eye out for when it comes to the material of the entire water vessel.
- Quality of bottle: A copper-lined water bottle may provide some of the benefits of copper infused water, but it lacks the insulation quality and long-term effectiveness of copper. If you want to reap the benefits of copper water bottles, you should make certain that you are purchasing a 100% copper water vessel. Some copper water bottles come with a lacquer finish on the outside. This gives it a shiny appearance and improves the appearance of the water bottle. However, lacquer can be harmful if consumed, and it tastes awful.
Why to buy Copper bottles from Auffbeat?
Copper water bottles have long been a favorite among fitness enthusiasts and athletes. They are inexpensive, versatile, and widely available.
- Contains naturally derived surfactants that help stain removal on fabrics.
- Eco-Friendly and Non-Toxic
- Plant-Based living sustainably as the enzymes are derived from plants.
- On-time delivery.
- It is biodegradable.
- Ingredients derived from nature.
- There are no hazardous chemicals.
- Babies are not at risk.
Shop the best printed copper water bottles online from Auffbeat
Auffbeat has the best copper bottles online for sale. Order handmade printed copper bottles Meena art 950ml in Unicorn design from the website for the best prices ranging from INR 850 to INR 1500. They have a Leak-Proof Lid that tightly seals in water, so there will be no leaks or spills. Handmade prints are available for a variety of uses. It is simple to clean because the copper bottle has a joint-free, cap seal with a wide sharpness-free mouth for easy cleaning. We also provide a variety of multi colour printed pure cotton double bedsheet with pillow cover online at best prices. Make your home interiors look modern and chic as you dress up your bed with the printed double bedsheets from Auffbeat’s latest collection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Does the copper bottle expire?
Remember that you should not drink water from copper bottles throughout the year. You can start drinking water stored in a copper vessel for three months before taking a one-month break (stop drinking water stored in the copper vessel).
- Is it OK to drink water from copper bottle every day?
Nonetheless, proponents of the trend recommend that you limit your copper water consumption to 3 cups (710 mL) per day. Copper toxicity may result from excessive copper consumption in the long run. The amount of copper that leaches into water stored in copper containers, on the other hand, is well below the safe levels.
- Can we put copper bottle in fridge?
Never store the printed copper bottles in the refrigerator: drinking water at room temperature is always preferable. Clean your copper bottles/vessels every three months: use the bottle for three months, then take a month or so off. During this time, wash and clean the bottle and let it dry naturally.
- What size of copper water bottle available on Auffbeat?
Auffbeat Copper Bottles online are 1000 ml with Multicolor Mandala Design – Meena Art Print Tamba Bottle.
- Can we put hot water in copper bottle?
Copper bottles, on the other hand, oxidise and purify your water. When hot water is added, the process is disrupted. Furthermore, because copper is a metal, it absorbs heat, making transporting a hot water bottle difficult.
- How can I clean copper bottles naturally?
1 tablespoon salt and 2 tablespoons vinegar Allow the salt to dissolve before applying it to the copper vessel with a cotton ball or a cotton cloth and rubbing it until the stains are gone. Thoroughly rinse with water.
- When should I drink copper water?
The best time to drink water stored in a best copper bottles is first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Do not overdo it; drinking water stored in a copper bottle twice a day (morning and evening) is more than enough to provide your body with the required amount of copper.
Showing all 12 results